Call Today For Your Free Consultation!
Our highest priorities are the health and safety of our staff, our patients, and the well-being of the people in the communities we serve. Like many businesses, we are taking precautionary measures in response to COVID-19 (2019 novel Coronavirus). Our plan follows guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local public health authorities in the areas we serve. Unlike the common flu, there are enough unknowns that caution is warranted.
- While not a comprehensive list, our steps include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization efforts in our office
- Supporting our patients and therapists/staff that are at-risk or have special needs to take special precautions and offering alternative service options
- Increased staff and client communication and education.
- Encouraging everyone to wash hands regularly and practice smart social distancing (limit unnecessary contact others; especially those who exhibit symptoms, have been exposed to the illness, or are high risk for severe symptoms related to the illness)
We will be continuing to provide services
With the highest level of dedication & interest of protecting our clients in our practice and in our community, we are now shifting to online therapy in lieu of in-person appointments.
For all clients under age 18, please contact your therapist to discuss the best course of action for continued treatment.
While receiving therapy services via an online platform may be new and may cause some feelings of uncertainty for our clients, we think online counseling is a “win-win” for both the therapist and the client, especially during this time of heightened health concerns.
Serenity Zone uses TheraNest as our clinical platform. Please be assured that:
“TheraNest is HIPAA compliant. All data is encrypted and stored securely using Amazon Web Services. Amazon’s servers infrastructure are certified, ensure the highest physical security and guarantee a 99.9% uptime. … Amazon Web Services are also, HIPAA, and SOC compliant”.
How it will work:
- The email address we have on file for you will receive a link prior to your scheduled appointment. If you plan to use a smartphone, you will be prompted to download the app first.
- Please make sure you are in a private location that allows you to have the same level of concentration and openness you show in our in-person sessions.
We are committed to continuing care and helping you reach your therapy goals. Let us know if you have any questions, our therapist success team is here for you. Please stay safe, healthy, and know we are here to help!
Sahra & Jeff
Sahra: Cell 516-308-8042 PH/TXT
Jeff: 516-415-2190 PH/TXT
New York State Department of Health Alert:
If you have traveled from affected areas with ongoing community spread of COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus) in the last 14 days, there is an outbreak of a new illness called COVID-19 caused by a novel (new) coronavirus which can cause moderate to severe respiratory illness. If you have developed a fever, cough or have trouble breathing seek medical care right away.
• Call before going to your healthcare provider, urgent care or emergency room.
• Tell them the symptoms you are experiencing.
• Wear a mask before entering the hospital/MD office or Urgent Care.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hotline: